Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tim Burton Swap - SENT

My spoilee received her package!  I am so pleased that she loved all the items I carefully chose and picked out for her.

I included a box of Hibiscus tea, two Burton-esque spools of ribbon, black rose buttons, some Halloween buttons and scissor charms, Beetlejuice iron-ons, skull washi tape, Wonka candy, and some black and white tweed wool/acrylic yarn.

At the bottom of the picture is a scarflette with a handmade rose pin, silver circular pin, and skeleton hands pin.  Then there is this awesome Sandworm tote bag.

And Steven pitched in and made these awesome Edward Scissorhands stitch markers.

I stitched up this little notions pouch with Lydia Deets in her red wedding dress on the front and filled it with 2 sets of circular knitting needles.


This next item was hard to let go of.  I really want one now, but I knew that it would be very loved in her home.  A Beetlejuice apron with her favorite quote (and mine) stenciled on the front and red lace (like Lydia's dress) on the back.



This was such a fun swap.  I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment