Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

I just like random questions and reading other people's answers to them as well.

From FYeahSurveys

  Alphabetty 

A. What are your favorite smells? 
I love the smell of rain.
 B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine? 
I probably could, but it wouldn't be pretty.
 C. Who knows more about you than anyone else? 
My ex-husband.  We were together for a decade or so.
 D. What song did you last listen to? 
I Find You Gone - Wolfsheim


 E. Do you have a crush on anybody? 
Jerry Only from the Misfits

Jerry Only live with the Misifts, Sala Copernico, Madrid, 2008-04-23 (3)
 F. Do you like The Beatles? 
Not really my thing.
 G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose? 
Black.  Although I rarely wear color other than denim anyway.
 H. Do you cook often? 
A lot.  I love it and Steven is a chef so we enjoy cooking together.
 I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? 
Stepford Wives - with Nicole Kidman - is one of my all-time favorites
 J. Can you sew? 
Yes.  Quite well actually. I used to sell my crafty wares on Etsy and at craft shows.
 K. What is your favorite fruit? 
Strawberries.  Or bananas.  Or cherries.  Or kiwi.  Or kumquats.  I LOVE fruit.  Just not melons. Unless it is water melon, I don't want melon.  How many times can I say melons and not giggle?  He he.
 L. Are you health conscious? 
I try to be.  I understand what good food is and why I need it, but I work at breakfast restaurant and that tends to be my breakfast and lunch.  But at home I stick to mostly natural and plant based foods.
 M. What is your middle initial? 
D
 N. Do you curse a lot? 
Like a fucking sailor.
 O. When was the last time you had a beer?
A few nights ago I tried a Blue Moon Horchata.  It was really good with a strong cinnamon flavor.
 P. Are you pro sports fan? 
Not really.  I do enjoy going to games, but not a fan of watching them on TV.
 Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason? 
If I don't eat right, I start to crave burgers and steaks.  Usually means my iron is low
 R. What was the last book you purchased? 
Amigurumi World
 S. Where was your last vacation? 
Mini vacation in Glenwood Springs, Colorado less than a year ago.
 T. Do you share your fries? 
I'm nice like that.
 U. Did you ever play seven minutes in heaven? 
No.  Never played spin the bottle either.
 V. Girls, when was the last time you went out without a bra? Guys, when was the last time you went shirtless in public?
It has been a while.  I'm breastfeeding right now so I tend to require the support.
 W.  What's the longest you've gone "unplugged"?
I have no idea.  Maybe a day or so when I left my phone at home or it died at work or something.
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen? 
Way too many to list.  I was a pedestrian in a hit and run about 13 years ago.  The other times were stupid accidents.  I tripped over my sister's Barbie and broke my foot.  I tripped over my own unhemmed color guard uniform and broke my arm.
 Y. How do you like your eggs? 
Unfertilized.  Tubes are tied.
But really, I am not a fan of eating eggs in general.
 Z. What was your last argument about and who with?
Steven and things I won't air out here...

2 comments:

  1. A lot of people really dumped on Stepford Wives but I liked it a lot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a hit and run. I am so sorry that happened to you.

    ReplyDelete