Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tim Burton Swap Received

I received an amazing swap package from the owner of Sweet Serendipty 37 Etsy shop.  She was my stalker/spoiler in the Tim Burton Swap on Ravelry.  The Odd Ducks Swap group has been so awesome to be apart off and this is my 2nd swap in that group.  My spoilee will receive soon and I will post all the goodies I made for her.  But for now, on to the pictures!

Here is the box after I opened.  All those goodies waiting for me to peek inside.

The first thing I opened is this incredible Beetlejuice pillow!  It is going to sit on my bed in all of its awesomeness.

Then I opened up some yummy K Cup coffees that Steven is super excited about nd some yummy yarn that I cannot wait to knit with.  A few more packages revealed a pumpkin stamp, a Batman flashlight (but she said I had to give it to the kids) , black and white ribbon, and the book Burton on Burton which Steven and I have been longing to read. 
But wait!  There is so much more!  Oreo truffles.  Those are demolished already.  See the pics of my kiddos for reference.  There is also a pattern for an adorable sand worm scarf like Lydia Deets wears in the cartoon, and a very nice note.

I have wanted a Zero scarf for YEARS!!  And look!  He is mine...although Persephone likes him too.







And a Jack Skellington shirt.  It fits comfotable and is on an awesome jersey fabric that is super soft.  The note said something about being pajamas, but this is one kind of PJ's I'll allow in public.
 Thank you so much for the wonderful package!  It really made my day.  I am  hoping my spoilee enjoys her gifts as much as I love mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment