Monday, October 6, 2014

Harry Potter Swap Sent

A very sweet and talented Craftster did not receive her Harry Potter package and I was lucky enough to be able to step in and send her a parcel full of Harry Potter crafty goodness.

Her favorite class at Hogwarts is Divination, so I sent her crystal ball earrings and a set of crystal ball stitch markers.  These never could have been made without the help of my talented boyfriend.

I figured that during class she would need a mug rug to set her tea cup on, so I painted Always (her favorite quote) with a Deathly Hollows symbol for the A and machine quilted it in gold thread.

I wanted her to stay warm on her way to class, so I made her a Slytherin House scarf.  It is super long and cozy and I know have several requests at home for similar house scarves.

I wanted to add a little extra something to the package, so I sent her a HP themed charm bracelet filled with owls and a feather and fun yellow glass beads.  I also made (with help) these owl earrings (with Slytherin colors) to help her speak with Hedwig (or her own pet) whenever she needed.

I had so much fun making this package and have been told that she loves everything.  Swap anxiety gone.  I am such a swap-a-holic.

No comments:

Post a Comment